Thursday, October 12, 2006

Firefox with MSIE plugin

I use Firefox most of the time, mainly because it's overly publicise by every other four eyes smarty pants I know. But often, there is this occasional webpage that I can't view unless I use MSIE. As much as I like Firefox, it isn't perfect. In fact, far from it.

So, I thought maybe I could find a firefox extension that could fulfill my dreams by allowing me to open them in MSIE. You see, the way the internet work is, if you invented a new brilliant idea, it's very likely someone had already invented it. So chances are such a magnificent plugin would probably have already been published by some kind tech savvy soul on the internet.

Here are I bring you: IE View http://ieview.mozdev.org/

What does it do?

It does exactly what I want it to do. Installed and now I'm a happy man.

No comments: