Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New language: Deutsch or Nihon-go?

I'm currently looking at these two new languages: German and Japanese. Trying to decide which to choose. I wouldn't take both of them mainly because they will both be my second language. I don't want to confuse the two languages together as that's what normally happen when we try to learn second language at the age of 20 and above. But of course, it'd be a great idea to learn both.

I can say this, Jap is more usable than German here... One of the reason is there are more Japanese companies here than German. Also, there are more German who speaks English than Japanese do, so why should we learn their language if we already can communicate? This of course, is just one way of looking at it.

Tags: german, japan, language,

3 comments:

-D said...

i thought you'll take germany cuz u loved me, and all that was a lie! :P

-D said...

'take deutsch', typo error

Chern Jie said...

Did I ever say that?