Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm Complicated?

"You always make things soo... complicated, " she said.

"eh? me? complicated? that's got to be the biggest joke in history." I laughed.

"You had to bring us all around the world just to go from A to B."

"... but ... but ... it wasn't really that much of a difference."

"yeah, not just this but also in many other things. You always make things so complicated, you had to walk around the building just to get to the entrance."

"... (did I ever do that?)", I was speechless...


It's been going through my mind what she said last night, it's not the first time she said it either... Am I really over-complicating things? Do I always make things complicated? Where did she gain such an impression on me? I don't recall doing anything remotely misleading or complicated.

I do know I have a habit of running a thorough scan on a new subject or problem, but certainly not on every single case. And more than anything, not when there's other people involved. Usually I'm just being cautious.

Or maybe, she's been making too many false assumptions on me. Whether it's true or not, I'll accept it and thanks god for this wonderful friend (who constantly step on my toes).

I feel lucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.