Monday, April 10, 2006

Are you Gay?

For the ten millionth time, NO! I'm not homosexual.

What is it that I have? the way I act? What part of me actually makes you think I'm gay? What is it?

So what if I don't have a girlfriend?
So what if I have more girl friends than most people?
So what if gay guys do find an interest in me more than my pretty girl friends?
So what if I am a really nice person?
So what if I love the gay village?
So what if Schaefchen loves them too?

That doesn't make me GAY!

Tags: gay, homosexual, heterosexual,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI CJ! you are just too funny to be true! I love your humor! Schäfchen

Chern Jie said...

aww... thanks for coming around to visit me. Glad you liked them haha

jiinjoo said...

You don't have to be gay to be posted that question :) Hell, you don't even have to admit to yourself that you're gay to attract that question. Oh, and err, girls dig gays :D

Ok ok, I was JOKING and I'm NOT GAY TOO! Gee, what kind of a question is that!