Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Microwave Water Experience

So my coffee was cold and I decided to heat it up in the microwave.

I've heard many times how certain things explode in the microwave if no precaution steps are taken. Such as how egg york explodes when microwaved if the tiny layer that holds it together wasn't poked. Or how water in a clean mug is microwaved and erupts seconds after you take it out of the microwave.

Potentially dangerous.

Anyway, I was in a hurry so I opened the microwave and drop in the tea spoon before taking it out. Bad move. Needless to say, it exploded in front of my face.

Okay, laugh!

According to Kettle or Microwave: Water for Tea,
3. be careful using spoons, powders, teabags, or anything else that "disturbs" very hot liquid
References: Kettle or Microwave: Water for Tea,
Tags: microwave, water, coffee, tea, spoon,

No comments: